Saturday, May 14, 2011

Feature Blogger ~ Suzy's Artsy Craftsy Sitcom


I found this wonderful lady's site because like most of you I am a LINKY freak!!
I wanted one of those convenient pages that has all the linky parties listed...
Yeah my patience is NOT that long nor is my attention span.

I found Suzy!!YAY

She has a linky of linkies! OMG!!
MY DREAM COME TRUE!!

Her Linky Party Library page is a daily hit for me.
I link up to all those listed there. it's an amazing collection anyone who has any sort of linky should link up cuz this is a seriously helpful tool!!

She also has some Way cool tutorials.
 I have wanted to try both of these for a LONG LONG time!
This year they will be happening.


Feature Friday- Paintbrush Santa Ornament Tutorial


Feature Friday- Popsicle Bracelets!

I think her blog is way cute and fun it's festive and bright. I love the whole thing!!

So stop by her Sitcom & show her some love and use her blog wisely it's
 an amazing tool that can help in crazy ways. LOL







3 comments:

  1. Wow, Nikki!
    Thanks so much for the awesome feature! You truly just made my day!

    suzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have found a couple of people with the BEST linky lists. I can always appreciate one more.
    If only I had time to join them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Find. :O) I've enjoyed exploring your blog. :O) Love the Christmas count down. Glad you stopped by! Following you back!

    ReplyDelete