Sunday, October 17, 2010

A bit disappointed today.


So I was all stoked to post my new printable I made in Scrapbook Max because I am in LOVE with this program. Plus it was an awesome way to support Breast Cancer Awareness this month. I wanted to share it with everyone and I just knew everyone would love them too. I guess I was wrong. It's my own fault that I hyped myself up for this big fanfare but I was just so excited, now I feel dissed by blog land. How pathetic I know. Well I am trying not to hold a grudge but I have lost my gusto for a few days to say the least. I will be back and in full force but for now I have to get over my "bad date"







I'm not as broken as some of my graphics are but I just really liked them. I hope everyone has a great day and can enjoy their week.


 

 I will be back in full force this next week. I have worked on some magnets and I am making my own cakestand for a christmas present. Thanks for the idea Sunny, check her out if you haven't. She rocks the blog land in three fold!!






5 comments:

  1. Hello. I am a new follower from Pink Dandy Sunday Blog Hop. I hope you will come follow me too.
    http://traci66.blogspot.com/2010/10/pink-dandy-sunday-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I am a new follower. Great blog you have here! I look forward to your posts! Please stop on by!
    Thanks,
    Alissia
    Tips 4 Green
    http://tips4green.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following you from Pink Dandy Sunday Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am now following you from the Pink Dandy Sunday Blog Hop!

    You can find me here~

    http://debshere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well thank you for the shout out! Don't feel blue, we all have ideas we're sure are going to be hot and awesome, and they fall flat, and we have no clue why. Drop me an email, I have an evil plan.

    ReplyDelete